Jurassic: The Hunted

Bookmark and Share
Jurassic: The HuntedHonestly, I don't know why other people wrote bad reviews for this game. Sure, it looks like it could have originally been a "Jurassic Park" game, but with Michael Crichton dead, I'm sure they couldn't get the rights to make another video game, so they probably reworked the plot to come up with something new, which I thought was a decent, fun B- movie plot. There were parts where the game was difficult, but I don't think you are supposed to win any game just by buying it and shoving it into your Wii. The maps were creepy, making you feel like ou were on a real island with dinosaurs. The animals themselves looked really good, and the weapons were amazing. A must-have for any dinosaur enthusiast, and anyone who is a fan of first person shooters!

PS- I have no idea what the other reviewers were talking about with balancing on the logs... I honestly had not trouble crossing them, and I was using the "Perfect Shot" Wii Gun controller accessorie.

I bought this game for my 10 year old grandson. I'm the dino Grandma, having introduced him at the ripe age of 1 to the love of dinosaurs and every year I've been able to find the unusual "dino" gift to steal his heart. This game was no exception. I purchased a "gun" holder seperately and that helped a lot. He LOVES this game. And I was very impressed with the quality of the graphics and the fact that even though things get killed there isn't all the blood and guts so many of the games are like these days. Now, I'm purchasing another game for my house, so that when the kids come over, it will be here too.

My Grandson and his father are big gaming buffs. They have all the very sophistigated games like Halo and games geared toward older teens and adults. My grandson is very good at these games but I prefer that he have a fun game killing something other than people. To be told that this game was better than all the others he has played and know me means it says a lot for the game. What boy doesn't love dinosaurs and what adult male isn't the big game hunter at heart?

I don't know what exactly some of the reviewers expected, I've had all the original Jurassic Park games for our Playstation and the computer and this game beats them all. And playing it on the Wii was icing on the cake. Kudos to the makers. Kudos to Amazon for having it available for purchase.

Jurassic: The Hunted