Battle of Giants Dinosaur Strike

Bookmark and Share
Battle of Giants Dinosaur Strike150 million years ago the world was dominated by powerful giant creatures: the Dinosaurs. The Golden Age of Dinosaurs went through a great series of cataclysms that changed the surface of the planet forever. Survival became a perilous quest. With natural disasters wreaking havoc, chaos has taken over and the fight to become the top predator begins.

I saw this game at an event where a ton of kids tried it. They really had a blast playing it together. The graphics looked pretty good for a Wii game and the dinosaurs looked really nice. The music was impressive; a developer told us it was composed by the same guy who made the music for Avatar and King Kong. I talked to a few adults around me and they only had positive comments. I think it's a fun fighting game for kids. I'm definitely buying it for my 9y.o. nephew for Christmas.

Fun game. this game is great I got it for Christmas, It has over 18 dinosaurs and you can create and customize your unique dinosaur. and can give it horns, feathers, and more health.
It doesn't have brontosaurus or Spinosaurus. and I know 2 codes for this game.
Neo Ankylosaurus 13578 and for Gorgoraptor 23587. and you have Versus, Domination, and Tournament, there you will fight Monster Truck.

 Buy Battle of Giants Dinosaur Strike