Animal Planet T-rex Radio Control Dinosaur

Bookmark and Share
Animal Planet T-rex Radio Control DinosaurImagine a Dinosaur T-rex toy with radio control in your child's hands! Dinosaur devotees will be roaring over this radio controlled Tyrannosaurus Rex as he growls and roars, moves his head, thrashes his tail, and blinks his beady yellow eyes. T-Rex is 12 inches tall and 21 inches from nose to tail, with textured, flexible brown rubber skin that bends and moves. Requires six AA batteries.

I love this thing! I always take my kids to the toy store and they pick out one toy. And one day I brought Benny along with me. And one time he picked out this. He brought it home then put it on the floor. And the dino worked! I love it! 

Save 25% to 70% in the Toys Outlet:
  Animal Planet T-rex Radio Control Dinosaur