SoHo Dinosaur Plant Crib Nursery Bedding 10 Pieces Set

Bookmark and Share
SoHo Dinosaur Plant Crib Nursery Bedding 10 Pieces SetI bought this set for my son due in July. I really wanted a dinosaur theme, but I was having a difficult time finding a set. I was just googling, and came across the link to this set on Amazon, and for a 10 piece set I paid only $66.66 with free shipping, how could I pass that up? I ordered it and it was here like 4 business days later, it was great! I was surprised to see how intricate some of the design is; I mean I really thought for the price I was going to get something a little cheaper and for a baby I was ok with that (after all he'll be sleeping, peeing, and pooping in it). I washed the entire set, and the only thing that frayed a bit was a bib, which is cheap anyways, so I wasn't bummed. Very happy with my purchase, and I would recommend this set to anyone!

My daughter wanted a cute dinosuar baby bedding set and this was the only we could find that we liked. The quilt is very cute but the rest of the set is not of the highest quality. The bumper bad set seemed a bit small for the crib she bought. We are going to have to pull it tight and it may gap a bit in the corner. The diaper stacker is flimsy. We were disappointed that there wasn't a mobile or a lamp to match this set. We hung the quilt on the wall and it looks very cute. 
  SoHo Dinosaur Plant Crib Nursery Bedding 10 Pieces Set