Go, Diego, Go!: Great Dinosaur Rescue (2)

Bookmark and Share
Go, Diego, Go!: Great Dinosaur Rescue
We bought a Nintendo Wii system for Christmas and chose the Go, Diego, Go!: Great Dinosaur Rescue for our son who just turned 3 years old. This was a great choice for him. The game has Diego and his sister Alicia tromping through the jungle with a myasaurus on a dinosaur rescue.

What I loved about this game:
1) The game is very intuitive with my three year old able to play most of it without help.

2) The player uses the Wii remote to make Diego move by jumping up and down, swimming, pushing, and lots of other actions. As a mom who wants to get the kids off the couch, this game has a lot of movement.

3)There is a section of the game called "Prehistoric Racers" that allows my 3 year old and 5 year old to use two Wii remotes and race against each other. It's an easy way to allow both to play a game at the same time.

4) When an activity might be too much for a little one, an icon flashes on the screen that informs that another person can grab a Wii remote and help.

What I didn't like...
1) It seems a little repetitive to me but I doubt that my three year would complain about that.

2) I can see that if I let the kids play this game for a long time at each sitting, they will quickly move through all the adventure.


Go, Diego, Go!: Great Dinosaur Rescue