Crocodile Creek Dinosaur Kingdom Backpack & Lunch Box Set

Bookmark and Share
Crocodile Creek's Dinosaur Lunchbox
I received the items on time. Quality is excellent with apparently durable material. The colors are bright. My son was very happy to have the bags.I strongly recomend it! -By Jellybean (Santo Domingo, DR)

This book bag and lunch box are perfect. My son LOVES them and everyone is always asking me where i bought them because they have never seen any bag like that! -By Michele

I know how frustrating it can be to find the right school accessories for your child, not only to express their individuality, but also so that their things won't be mistaken for someone else's. So savvy mom's here is some great ideas to help you in your search for that perfect backpack or messenger bag. If you look good, shouldn't your kids look good also?
 Crocodile creek Kid`s Backpack DINOSAURKINGDOM
 Crocodile creek Kid`s Backpack DINOSAURKINGDOM